Friday, June 20, 2008

Our visit with Mari

I have been quite the social butterfly this visit to Fresno! Usually we get to my mom's house and never leave! But I have been to a picnic, baby shower, graduation party, dinner at CPK, the mall, back to CPK for pizza making, a visit to Mari and dinner with Deb to Japanese Kitchen! Wow! I got a phone call from my good friend Mari yesterday and she told me she was in Fresno so we went out to her house for a visit. The girls had so much fun taking rides on the golf cart and picking apricots and eating mulberries. Dr. Monty took them on the tour of the place and went off roading with them and then we came in to cool off and eat apricots! I have known Mari and her family since she was in 1st grade! That is just a little older than Mika is right now! Crazy! Mari just graduated from Stanford Univ last weekend and starts her Masters/Credential program on Monday! Congrats Mari, I am so proud of you! Thanks Montoy's for the visit! It has been a long time. We were lucky enough to see Dr. Montoy and Hilda, Mari's parents. They are great people and the girls loved them.





Mari graduated from Stanford last weekend! Yay Mari!




No comments: