Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This Halloween was my first official Halloween I went Trick or Treating with my kids! These past 7 years I have been home hosting a party and this was my first year not having to! Whew! It was always fun, but I was so excited to head out with the girls! We had all kinds of plans of course, going to Sweets and Treats at our friend's church, dropping by La Selva to see the old neighbors and going to the Kreefts and then going to Jen's party! Well, at 5pm Evie fell asleep on the floor in the living room and all of those plans went to pot! So we ate dinner and headed out in our new neighborhood with the Walls! We had so much fun and the girls got TONS of candy! There were so many awesome houses and lots and lots of kids. When we got home everyone passed out on the floor watching cartoons.


1 comment:

braun family circus said...

hello lil darlings! Evie wins best costume even if she's a little terror :)