Thursday, September 10, 2009

47th Annual Soria Family Reunion

We just spent Labor Day Weekend in Fresno and Merced to celebrate the Soria Family Reunion. My Grandmother Eleanor Soria Olivarez' Family started this tradition 47 years ago. We have had it just about every year out at Lake Yosemite in Merced. Every year there is a theme, for instance, this year was Hawian. Along with everyone dressing to the theme of the year there is always a parade and performances. I will be updating the Blog with the performances later! My mom's cousins, the Contrares' brothers and their sister are famous for their wacky performances and my mom's uncles who are getting close to 90! are usually in the act.
We all had a great time, the weather was nice, we ate too much and got to spend time with my aunt and uncle from Montana and cousin Jason and his wife Lindsay from Arizona. And we were all enchanted with little Nathan, my cousin Patricia's little boy. He is the first boy in the great grand child generation!


The original 9 Soria siblings














3 comments:

kenna said...

They always make me smile :) Your layout is super cute.

Monte said...

looks like super fun. love the blog layout.

The Marheineke Family said...

thank you and miss you both!